The economy may have taken a hit but both the paintball teams and industry are moving along, full speed ahead. Read on as we showcase the latest paintball action for the week of July 6th-11th.
- Paintball Jobs: Get your resumes ready! JTUSA is looking for product engineers to join their loader and goggle development teams. Dig up your resume and head over to the JTUSA careers website.
- Food for thought: Jeff Stein of the New England Hurricanes wrote an thought provoking article on team owners and the value of franchises.
- Paintball Rumor of the week: Richmond Italia of G.I. Milsim bought into Smart Parts. The story has been updated with a semi-official statement from pr-man Sean Scott of Smart Parts.
- Paintball News story of the week comes directly from Art Mendoza of Miami Rage on the status of the team. Check out the exclusive statement from the Miami Rage team owner and find out what pro team will be filling in for Miami Rage at the USPL’s West Coast Open.
- Paintball Photography: Matt Dawson and Brandon Mason posted up our final photo highlights from the PSP Chicago Open. These are photos you won’t want to miss!
- Featured Video of the week: Roamin’ Germany. The Roamin’ crew has released the latest webisode in their pro paintball documentary. In Roamn’ Germany, pro player Justin Cornell is joined by several players from the Copenhagen Ducks and Edmonton Impact. Watch as the crew ‘ball it up in Germany and party their lights out in Amsterdam. Good times!
We have some great stories planned for this week. Check back for the latest news and results from the WCPPL event, a follow up on the USPL Pro teams practices for the West Coast Open, a new photo of the day and much much more. Stay posted as ProPaintball.com brings you the latest in paintball news.