Want to work in the paintball industry? Have a knack for tinkering, working on paintball guns and fixing hoppers? Well today may be your lucky day. Our friends over at KEE Action Sports let us know that they are looking for a tech support specialist to assist them in analyzing and repairing and refurbishing KEE paintball products.
Read on for the primary responsibilities and minimum requirements that they are looking for in potential candidates. Good luck!
Tech Support Specialist
Kee Action Sports is a leading paintball manufacturer and distributor of paintball equipment, apparel and paintballs. Industry leading brands include Empire, Invert, BT, RPS, and other highly regarded paintball brands/products. We are currently looking for Technical Support Specialists at our World Headquarters located in Sewell, NJ. The successful candidates will provide technical assistance and repairs/refurbishment all of KEE Action Sports products.
- Provide technical assistance and repairs/refurbishment for products to include, but not limited to air systems, paintball markers, loaders and paintball accessories.
- Provide company technical support and resolve technical issues
- Identify and correct/advise on items and parts trend analysis.
- Identify and record parts usage for repairs/refurbishments
- Assist in the maintenance of spare parts inventory.
- Professionally answer, manage, and resolve customer and dealer technically related emails, phone calls, and communication.
- Interact and communicate with internal functional departments.
- Have previous experience with general hand tools and mechanical procedures.
- 2-3 years experience in working on and repairing paintball products.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and organized.
- Experienced in Microsoft application Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage projects with internal and external customers.
- Strong, positive attitude and work ethic desired.
- General understanding of paintball industry required.
Resumes and Cover Letters should be submitted to [email protected].
Candidate will be contacted / no phone calls please.