Baca Loco over at View From The Dead Box has introduced a new series entitled, Pro*files! Taking up and coming stars in the sport of pro paintball, and bringing them into the light of the online paintball community (hopefully readers outside as well). The Pro*file’s will feature both paintball players that have become household names, along with those individuals many of us will become much more familiar with throughout the coming months. Check out what Baca Loco uncovered on Billy Bernacchia of pro paintball team Vicious!
1. What was your first paintball experience and who introduced you to the game?
2001 I watched the neighborhood kids playing behind my house. My father took me to our local paintball store and bought me my first marker. After that I played in the wood in my area for a while and was hooked, then started going to organized fields working hard towards my dream of one say being a professional.
2. What team do you play for now?
5. Who helped you become the player you are?
Let’s see, Jeff Stein has helped me out alot over the years. Paul Richards coaching on the Raiders was a big learning experience as well. I’ve also learned from players like Frank Connell and Mike Hinman.
6. Who are your favorite paintball players?
7. What’s your best paintball experience or memory?
8. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve done in order to play paintball?
9. What advice would you give a new player who hopes to one day play pro?
10. I’ma little short, could you front me a couple of bills until Phoenix? You know I’m good for it, right?
Is that a no, Billy? Thanks anyway and best of luck this year.
Be sure to check out more of what excellent knowledge Baca Loco is making available to the paintball community over at VFTD!